This guide is supposed to give you an overview about the new map, blacksite, and help you join the new gamemode dangerzone.
Other CS:GO Guides:
The Map is divided in several hexagons. In the deployment map and in the tab in game you will find yellow hexagons. These are map areas with at least one player inside.
The radarmap differs a bit from the deployment map with the borders of these hexagons.
In the beginning of every danger zone match you have the choice where you will start.
Therefore Blackside offers over 100 entrypoints in the map. Once chosen it blocks a bit place for other players. You will get dropped off in the chosen place of the map by a helicopter.
Chose where you want to go:
Fixed and ready to start:
Here you can see the Big Areas of Blacksite:
Heatmap of weapon drop locations in Danger Zone.
Recommended for You
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Danger Zone Tips (Battle Royale)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Danger Zone Guide
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Win on Danger Zone (Battle Royale Guide)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Play Danger Zone to Complete the Heavy Weapon Mission (Shattered Web)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – The Ultimate Operation Shattered Web Guide