COD Mobile Guides:
- Tips and Tricks.
- Things the Game Doesn't Tell You.
- Battle Royale Guide.
- Multiplayer Guide.
- Weapons Guide.
Perks in Call of Duty: Mobile provide extra passive benefits in Multiplayer modes. Learn more about the available Perks in our guide below.
Call of Duty: Mobile Perks
Perks are unlocked in Call of Duty: Mobile as you level up, and they offer passive benefits in Multiplayer. Perks are separated into three color categories: Red, Green, and Blue. You'll be able to equip one perk of each color when you hit level 12. Perks are only used in Multiplayer, and are absent in Battle Royale.
We explain what each perk does, as well as what level it unlocks, below.
Red Perks are the first set of perks you'll be able to unlock, and you'll unlock the first Red Perk at level 4.
- Fast Recover - Increase health recovery rate by 35% (Level 4)
- Persistence - Scorestreaks do not reset on death, but the costs for Scorestreaks are doubled (Level 14)
- Lightweight - Sprinting speed is increase by 10% and fall damage is reduced (Level 22)
- Agile - Quicker object mantling and aiming time after sprinting is reduced by 85% (Level 30)
- Flak Jacket - Damage from explosion reduced by 35% (Level 39)
- Skulker - Move 12% faster when walking and crouching (Level 45)
Green Perks are the second set of perks you'll unlock. The first Green Perk unlocks at level 6.
- Vulture - Pick up ammo from kills equal to the mag capacity of the current weapon (Level 6)
- Toughness - Reduces flinch from damage by 60% (Level 16)
- Tracker - Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds (Level 24)
- Cold-Blooded - Cannot be targeted by AI-controlled Scorestreaks (Level 32)
- Hard Wired - Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and you won't trigger Land Minds. In addition, it reduces the enemy's Tracker perk effectiveness (Level 41)
- Ghost - Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position (Level 47)
Blue Perks will be the last category of perks to unlock. You'll get your first Blue Perk at level 12.
- Hardline - Increases points earned with kills by 25% (Level 12)
- Demo Expert - Increases the damage of explosive by 25% (Level 20)
- Dead Silence - Provides silent movement (Level 20)
- Engineer - Shows equipment and scorestreaks. In addition, lets you re-roll care packages and booby trap enemy care packages. (Level 37)
- Tactical Mask - Reduces the duration of tactical equipment effects by 40% (Level 43)
- Alert - Enemy footsteps are easier to hear (Level 51)