A guide to the location of all collectable items on the Whittleton Creek map.
HITMAN 2 Guides:
- Tips and Tricks!
- The Undying (Mark Faba) / Quick and Easy Silent Assassin.
- Miami – Chameleon (All Disguises with Locations).
- Challenges in The Last Yardbird – Himmelstein.
- Low FPS / Stuttering / CTD / Errors Fix 2019.
- Item Unlock List and What to Get First.
- The Bank Golden Bartloi (Easter Egg).
- Himmelstein Feats Locations.
- Mumbai Collectibles Guide.
This guide will show you the locations of all the collectable items for Whittleton Creek that you will need to complete challenges.
You Had Me At Bodyguard
This challenge is another easy one. All you have to do is take out the 12 cameras on the map. They are all located on/in Nolan Cassidy and Janus’ houses so you won’t have to do much searching. Over all, there are 7 at Nolan Cassidy’s (3 outside, 4 inside) and 5 at Janus’ (4 outside, 1 inside). Here are some screenshots to help.
Cassidy’s House exterior:
Cassidy’s House interior:
Janus’ House exterior:
Janus’ House interior:
This challenge is very simple. All you need to do is pick up a frog that is in the area behind Nolan Cassidy’s house. Just run past the guard and crouch walk through the tall grass and it is on the left just past the bird house.
This challenge is very simple but also pretty difficult to find yourself, even if you know where your looking. For this challenge you need to find a mole hole in the area by the construction site and interact with it to find an old hatchet buried inside. Below I have posted a picture of the map just to help because it is pretty difficult to find.
If you are still struggling here is a video from Kontroller Korner which might help.
For this challenge, all you need to do is get Janus’ letter, which is located in either two places. The guy in Cassidy’s house in the brown trench coat carries it most of the time but sometimes he will put it down on the side in the kitchen. It is one of the clues for the Master Detective challenge so I suggest you do it while you are getting that challenge. More info is below.
There are 9 clues in total around Whittleton Creek. To complete the challenge you need to collect all 9. They can be gathered in any order, but I strongly suggest getting the Cigar Box first as it is the only difficult one to locate, and after you have 3 clues the game will no longer give you map icons of where to look making it much harder to find it. The clues are as follows:
- The gardener is worried about guard activity behind the park.
- Something has been buried in the frog sanctuary.
- The cigar box is buried behind Cassidy’s house in the swamp. You will need a shovel, which can be found in the park shed or Batty’s shed.
- Cassidy’s crew has been keeping a close eye on Janus.
- It may not be played the same place it’s found.
- The security tape is on the table in Cassidy’s kitchen. You must obtain it and go to the attic across the street in the construction house to play it on a surveillance machine.
- Janus keeps meticulous records in his library.
- Mrs. Wilson reads microfilm as a hobby.
- You must obtain the microfilm from Janus’es upstairs library, then play it back on the machine in the Wilson’s Attic.
- Janus has been having a disagreement with Mr. Batty.
- Mr. Batty has been living in his shed due to his fumigation.
- The Lawsuit can be found in Mr. Batty’s shed.
- Janus is good friends with his neighbor, who sometimes performs alterations.
- That neighbor is Mrs. West.
- The robe is located in Mrs. West’s bedroom. You must put it on to find the clue.
- Janus is very sentimental.
- He likes to share his stories.
- Turn on the gramophone in Janus’es second floor. He will run to it and reveal the clue.
- Some of the guards find Janus’es old stories to be fascinating.
- Some of them read on their break.
- The guard is located at the bottom left corner of the map, reading the diary on a bench by the garbage truck. Obtain the diary for the clue.
- Janus fills his house with memories.
- Most of them in the basement.
- The photo is located in the bottom right corner of the basement. Pick it up for the clue.
- Janus’es mail is monitored.
- Cassidy’s men are responsible for checking it.
- The Letter is carried by the man in the brown trench coat in Cassidy’s house, sometimes he sets it on the counter. Obtain the letter.
If you are still having trouble, here is a video
Due You Even Care?
This one is pretty long so I will just include a video
For this challenge you need to complete 7 objectives to make Janus’ day, in one playthrough. They can be done in any order, but be warned that this challenge is pretty long, it can take upwards of 30 mins while you wait for Janus to walk around. The objectives are as follows:
- Place a muffin on the plate in his kitchen (obtain one from the muffin stand).
- Poor him a tea (interact with Samovar in the kitchen).
- Play the gramophone in his library.
- Take out Gunther (his bodyguard wearing red) so he will go and visit the old lady next door.
- Replace his cigarettes on the table in his bedroom (found on Gunther when you knock him out or there are some in the bush in the next door garden).
- Get the doctor to come and visit him (throw any object at the ducks to scare them away so he will come to Janus’).
- Block the mole holes in Janus’ garden with any objects, then speak to the guy in yellow who will get Janus to come and inspect.
Once you have done all 7 the challenge should pop. Just FYI there is a bug where reloading a save will make the challenge reset to 0/7 in the challenge menu but don’t worry, it will still unlock once you complete the final objective.