This is complete SWAT guide for Killing Floor 2.
Guide to SWAT
Consists of the Mp7, 9mm, tactical knife and flashbangs. Overall a pretty strong start to any match.
Make sure to use those flashbangs!
5. 50% armour each game and damage reduction in some areas or perk aim speed / crouch.
10. Duel pistols and more damage or perk reload speed.
15. Increased perk stumble wep or 30% perk wep ammo.
20. 50% extra armour start or mutiple hits slow zeds.
25. Zed time is real time movement or unlimited ammo and real time shoot.
- Limited weapons for use in SWAT section.
- Can be a healer with the smg.
- No melee at all besides knife.
- Most weapons are rapid fire low damage.
- SWAT level 5.
- SWAT level 10.
- SWAT level 15.
- SWAT level 20.
- SWAT level 25.
- Normal SWAT.
- Hard SWAT.
- Suicidal SWAT.
- Hellish SWAT.
- 25% max perk wep dmg.
- 30% bullet resistance.
- 100% mag increase.
- 25% wep switch speed.
Note: These are level 25.
- Kill with SWAT weapons.
- Kill clots with SWAT gear.
You’re basically front line warrior.
- Nice dps class with some good starting gear.
- Not a support role so no ammo or heals or anything so good for solo.
- Armour and damage reduction is nice.