How to Develop New Buildings?
- Few buildings are received as reward for restoring artifact collections or for quests.
- Many needed to be developed by combining existing buildings. How?
Select the top left or rigth circle, then select one building. Now select the other top circle and select the same or another buildings. If it is an existing combination then at the bottom circle a building will show up with a confetti animation if you not developed the building yet.
Now let’s Check how to unlock the buildings, sorted by building category!
How to Unlock the Buildings
- Workbench: Existing at the start
- Workshop = Workbench + Workbench
- Deluxe Workshop = Workshop + Workshop
- Factory = Deluxe Workshop + Deluxe Workshop
- Merchant Stall: Existing at start
- Small Store = Merchant Stall + Merchant Stall
- Large Store = Small Store + Small Store
- Marketplace = Large Store + Large Store
- Spice Merchant = Royalty artifact collection complete
- Scroll Merchant = Reward for restoring Trobadour Collection
- Plot: Existing at start
- Small Farm = Plot + Plot
- Farm = Small Farm + Small Farm
- Grocer = Small Farm + Small Store
- Plantation = Farm + Farm
- Tent: Existing at start
- House = Tent + Tent
- Two-Story House = House + House
- Manor = Two-Story House + Two-Story House
- Inn = House + Small Store
- Dirt Path: Exist at start
- Stone Path: Exist at start
- Small Garden = Artist set artifact collection
- Park = Small Garden + Small Garden
- Puppet Show Wagoon = Child collection artifact complete
- Circus Tent = Tent + Puppet Show Wagon
- Outdoor Stage = Puppet Show Wagon + Park
- Coliseum = Factory + Outdoor Stage
- Bathhouse: Existing at start
- Community Fountain = Domestic Artifact set restoration reward.
- Statue = Community Fountain + Workbench
- Symposeum = Library + Park
- Alchemy Shack = Explorer collection artifact complete
- Library = Community Fountain + Alchemy Shack
- Book Store = Library + Large Store
- School-House = Library + House
- College = Symposeum + SchoolHouse
- Bank = Large Store+Warehouse
- Mayor Office = Reward for restoring the Aristocrat Set
- Courthouse = Mayor Office + Mayor Office
- Kegnade Emporium = Engineer Artifact Collection Reward
- Town Watch = Reward for Warrior Artifact Collection Reward
- Sheriff Office = Courthouse + Town Watch
- Outhouse: Exist at start
- Pet Center = Blueprint gained by NPC, more info at Pet parts of the guide
- Warehouse = Serf artifact Collection
- Windmill = Small Farm + Merchant Stall
- Pet Shelter = Warehouse+Pet Center
Each building increase 3 different stats of your city: Quality of Life, Culture, Economy. Based on these values your city will reach various ranks.