Details on how to get all the Unique Leaves
Guide to Unique Leaves
- +2 daily reward gems.
- Use Hands in Neighbors Yard
- Requires 1 c Platinum Leaves
- ALB Enemy Damage increased by 800%.
- Use the Lazer in the void.
- Requires 1 C void Leaves.
- BLC Value Increased by 500%.
- Use the Blowfish in Space.
- Requires 1 d Cosmic Leaves.
- Increases Combo Rewards by 300%.
- Use any rake on the mountain.
- Requires 1 D Bismuth Leaves.
- Increase all fruit reward by 1000%.
- Use Basic Leaf Blower in your Own Garden.
- Requires 100 e Gold Leaves.
- Increases seed reward by 50%.
- Use the Rocket Engine in the Celestial Plane.
- Requires 100 k Celestial Leaves.
- Increases Printer Output by 5000%.
- Use the Graphics Card in the Abyss.
- Requires 1 m Exotic Leaves.
Important Things to Note
- The leaf has to be blown off the screen. Just stay behind it and inch slowly, no need to keep going past it to drag it along.
- You can only equip one Unique Leaf at once. You can keep a leaf equipped at all times.
- If a relevant leaf is not spawning, teleport away and come back.
- You need the 20mil BLC upgrade before unique leaves will spawn.
- The leaf will spawn instantly once you equip the right tool in the right world providing you have the required amount of leaves.
- The leaf is giant and impossible to miss. It's about the size of a medium enemy and spawn right in the middle of the screen.
- The unique leaf will not de-spawn so you are safe to AFK.
What Does 1 C Mean?
This is the number of leaves you have. It goes in order (each one lower on this list is a factor 1000x).
- 1000 = 1e3
- 1 m = 1,000,000 = 1e6
- 1 b = 1,000,000,000 = 1e9
- 1 t = 1,000,000,000 = 1e12
- 1 a = 1e15
- 1 A = 1e18
- (b is missed out because b = billion)
- (B is missed out because ?)
- 1 c = 1e21
- 1 C = 1e24
- 1 d = 1e27
- 1 D = 1e30
- 1 e = 1e33
For whatever reason this game does not have an option to change to the scientific mode.