A simple guide listing all the achievements in Persona 5 Strikers, and how to unlock them. Be warned, there will be some spoilers.
How to Obtain All Achievements
Overview for 100% Achievement Completion
Persona 5 Strikers (P5S) has two achievements which can be missed if you do not actively work to complete them: What are Friends For?, and Master Chef. If you’re not careful, you will have to play through the game entire game again.
Another thing to note is that the last Persona in the compendium is locked behind New Game Plus, so completing Mask Connoisseur requires you to play NG+ up until fusion is unlocked.
All achievements here are automatically given for progressing the story.
Cage of Lust Closed
- Complete the Shibuya Jail
Cage of Vanity Conquered
- Complete the Sendai Jail
Cage of Gluttony Torched
- Complete the Sapporo Jail
Cage of Desolation Condemned
- Complete the Okinawa Jail
Cage of Wrath Collapsed
- Complete the Kyoto Jail
Cage of Arrogance Cracked
- Complete the Osaka Jail
- Completed the Jail of the Abyss
Walk Your Own Path
- Completed the Tree of Knowledge
Back in Business
- Witness the Phantom Thieves’ reunion
Farewell to the Past
- Wolf awakened his Persona
A Newfound Heart
- Sophia found strength of heart
- Activate Showtime
Knife in the Dark
- Perform 50 ambushes
- Performed an All-Out Attack 150 times
Knocking down an enemy lets you use an All-Out Attack, and each use no matter how many enemies you hit will only increase the counter by one.
- Defeat 200 enemies with Phantom Moves
These are special actions you can perform by interacting with the environment, such as lamps or chandeliers.
Know Your Enemy
- Hit the enemy’s weakness 300 times
Hitting the same enemy with their weakness multiple times will not increase the counter by more than one, so aim for weaknesses in all fights you do.
All That Glitters
- Defeated 10 Treasure Demons
Treasure Demons are non-hostile rare spawns that look like a floating red jewel before you engage. You only get 30s to defeat them, so take advantage of their elemental weakness.
- Find 200 items in the Jail
- Opened treasure chest 50 times
Who Dares Wins
- Defeated a Dire Shadow
There is a Dire Shadow in each Jail, and they can be recognized by their body being surrounded by electricity. They are very high level and are not expected to be defeated on your first visit.
The Most Daring of All
- Defeat all Dire Shadows
- Defeated the Reaper
Unlocking the Reaper fight requires beating the main story, clearing all strong shadows requests, and completing both rematch requests for each boss.
Seeker of Power
- Used Incense
Eye For Talent
- Use Persona Points to enhance Persona parameters
- Register 100% of Personas
- Reach max level with one Bond skill
Doing most things in the game will earn you Bond points, but maxing Bond skills will take a bit of grinding.
- Reach max level with all Bond skills
Best of the Best
- Reach at least level 70 with all Phantom Thieves members
What are Friends For?
- Clear all special requests of Phantom Thieves members
Make sure to talk to your team members every day and aim to finish their requests as soon as possible to avoid potentially missing any future requests.
Ultimate Trump Card
- Unlock all Joker Master Arts
- Unlock all Skull Master Arts
- Unlock all Mona Master Arts
- Unlock all Panther Master Arts
- Unlock all Fox Master Arts
Fist of Justice
- Unlock all Queen Master Arts
- Unlock all Noir Master Arts
- Unlock all Sophie Master Arts
- Unlock all Wolf Master Arts
- Unlock all Master Arts
Unlocking all Master Arts simply requires using each character and fighting enemies.
A Helping Hand
- Clear a Request
Those Who Heed The Call
- Clear 50 requests
There’s a lot more than 50 requests, and you’ll most likely do them all if you want to 100% the game.
Short Order Cook
- Cook for the first time
- Cook 12 kinds of dishes
Make sure to visit the shops in each city to buy recipes. You can also get some recipes from talking to your team members, or doing requests.
- Purchase a limited item
A Little Memento
- Get a Camper Van Interior Design
You can receive gifts by talking to your team members and doing their requests.
No Looking Back
- Start a New Game + on Merciless difficulty
NG+ requires having beaten the Reaper first, you only need to start the game on Merciless difficulty to get this achievement.
True Phantom Thief
- Earn all achievements