Here you can find some useful tips to beat in-game quests. There might be some spoilers.
Tips to Quests
- Some quests will straight up teach you the blueprints right away, so you’ll find them in the Crafting menu already (that’s the popup with an individual item) and some quests will unlock further options in the PV blueprint shop, that you have to buy and learn yourself.
- So when in doubt, check the Crafting menu if they’re not there already!
- The quests you finish from the Placards will raise the needs of guests overall for that area, so that’s why you’re seeing big numbers. You should be able to come back with much more potent furniture and improve the place.
- You also don’t need the guest to leave a 5 star review for you to complete the quest. Just needs to be pampered and finish their stay.
- Ultimately, the balance of Comfort and other types of Scores has been tricky, and definitely not perfect, but we’re looking at what expanding on each could look like.
- For “Valuables”, once you find a certain character in a certain area and unlock a certain staff option, this will become much easier.
- Progression items are used later after their quests again.
- Julia’s Greenhouse quest: The Small Succulent Plant and Leafy Contrast Plant are bought from the dumpster with ‘valuables’.
- Gus and eggs: You can get the eggs in the shop that has a bird that looks like a turkey but isn’t a turkey to the right of the A24 bus stop.