This will list the location of gallery images for people who want to complete it, 18+ version has more images due to additional NSFW images (around 60 or so).
Intro and Info
There will be spoilers, I will try to keep major plot points to a minimum, but there are character deaths possible in this game depending upon your choices, and those do have gallery images.
Pictures will be noted in X.Y fashion, X being page, Y being image on that page. So 12.3 will be the third image of page 12. If you do an encounter that has multiple images and you don’t have them all, you may need to reload.
The when and where of dates are pretty obvious, but sometimes specific choices are needed for certain images, or they may appear in non-date locations that are easier to miss.
Most events have multiple time slots, I will try to mention the first appearance (if you have something more important, you can save, visit for the dialogue and/or gallery, then reload and go on your more important date).
A notation such as Winery, 9E; means it appears in the Winery, with the first appearance on the 9th day in the evening. M for morning, A for afternoon, E for evening, N for night (only applies once or twice I think). I did not find every slot for every event, but I will try to list at least the first time it appears.
Chibi deaths are cartoonish deaths that can all be gotten from missed dates (random chance between the two possible outcomes for each girl), sometimes missed dates will take a couple days to trigger a game over. 5 of the Chibi deaths (1 for each girl) can be triggered through specific dialogue options, the other 5 have to be from missed dates.
If you are on a doomed track, save at night time (separate file obviously, this is a doomed save) right before Fumi knocks on your door to arrest you, if you get the chibi death you don’t need, reload and skip through the dialogue again, it’s random (maybe 50/50, maybe 75/25, whatever, still random chance).
Airport scenes are available only at the airport during the Light karma and Ultimate endings, the Mystic will let you choose which girl appears (save before picking and you can pick up all 5 images quickly by reloading).
If you don’t have the 18+ DLC, you might be able to piece together what you’re missing since images for characters are grouped together (the NSFW images tend to also be grouped, which means the skipped images tend to be in batches).
I could probably do more to optimize formatting, wording, grouping, notes and/or shorthand. Might do something about that later, maybe do something at some point to make it easier for people trying to complete a not 18+ DLC gallery. But for now it can give you what you need to know, it doesn’t have to be good, it just has to be “good enough for now.”
Should be accurate as of version 0.320 with the 18+ DLC installed.
If you have to reload and run through an event again because you missed a picture, remember that the skip option exists to speed through that dialogue you’ve already seen, and the Tab key is a shortcut for it.
- 1.1 1.2 Iro (and Eli) intro Beach 1M automatic
- 1.3 Iro date 3
- 1.4 Iro date 1
- 1.5 1.6 Iro date 2
- 1.7 Iro date 3
- 1.8 2.1 Winery 9E, scene with Iro (follow, don’t speak)
- 2.2 2.3 2.4 Iro date 5
- 2.5 Iro tragic game over, let her go when she tries to run.
- 2.6 2.7 Iro chibi deaths
- 2.8 Iro date 3 NSFW
- 3.1 Iro date 5 NSFW
- 3.2 Iro Airport scene
- 3.3 Elle (and Bonnibel) intro, Bakery 1A 2M 2A 3M 3A
- 3.4 3.5 Park 5A 6A, Elle and Bonnibel jogging (5A didn’t appear if I had Eli scheduled).
- 3.6 3.7 Elle date 1
- 3.8 Elle date 4
- 4.1 4.2 4.3 Elle date 2
- 4.4 4.5 Elle date 4 NSFW
- 4.6 Elle date 5 NSFW
- 4.7 Elle tragic game over, 5th date, don’t encourage her or save her.
- 4.8 5.1 Elle chibi deaths
- 5.2 Elle Airport
- 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 Elle date 5, remote date instead of visiting in person (reschedule gets a unique game over image, but it is not a gallery image).
- 5.7 Cassie intro, Mall 1A 1E 2A 2E 3A
- 5.8 Cassie date 2
- 6.1 Town 12E, Cassie leaning against wall
- 6.2 Arcade 8E, Cassie and Alice drinking
- 6.3 6.4 Cassie date 4
- 6.5 6.6 Cassie date 3 (6.5 is missed with expensive wine, save and buy cheaper, then reload).
- 6.7 6.8 Cassie chibi deaths
- 7.1 Cassie tragic game over, 5th date, meet with gang, there are multiple conversation paths and outcomes here. Offer to pay off debt, then say you don’t have it.
- 7.2 Cassie date 2 NSFW
- 7.3 7.4 Cassie date 5 NSFW
- 7.5 Cassie Airport
- 7.6 7.7 Mio Intro, Arcade 1E 2E 3E 4E
- 7.8 8.1 Park 11A, Mio and Ruri Prodomon bet.
- 8.2 8.3 Mio date 2
- 8.4 Arcade 8A, mini-golf option
- 8.5 8.6 8.7 Mio date 3
- 8.8 9.1 9.2 9.3 Mio Live-Stream (9.1 9.2 are NSFW, 9.3 win auction and ask he to touch herself)
- 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 Mio date 4
- 10.1 10.2 Mio chibi deaths
- 10.3 10.4 Mio date 1 NSFW
- 10.5 10.6 Mio date 5 NSFW (use Fumi’s help or the convo option doesn’t pop, may be a design oversight, since Mio should have no way of knowing what you did out of the house).
- 10.7 Mio airport
- 10.8 Mio tragic game over; date 4 by running away, or date 5 by letting her meet her stalker.
- 11.1 11.2 11.3 Quill intro (unavoidable on day 6)
- 11.4 11.5 Qull date 1 (automatic after intro)
- 11.6 Quill date 2
- 11.7 11.8 Home 8A, Quill watching TV
- 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 Quill date 4 (12.3 and 12.4 may require getting her to reveal her secret).
- 12.5 12.6 Quill chibi deaths
- 12.7 Quill tragic game over (beginning of date 4, pop the bag, then rot in jail you monster).
- 12.8 Quill date 3 NSFW
- 13.1 Quill date 5 NSFW
- 13.2 Quill airport
- 13.3 13.4 13.5 Bonnibel date 1
- 13.6 13.7 Bonnibel date 2 NSFW
- 13.8 14.1 14.2 Bonnibel date 3 NSFW (13.8 actually requires you to find an excuse to avoid sex, and is the only one where the underwear scene is a separate dialogue option, rather than automatic before the nudity scene).
- 14.3 Town 5M, Fumi intro
- 14.4 Fumi Interrogation (date 1?), Police Station (she doesn’t have dates in the contacts screen, save file tag is interrogation), also probably shows up anytime she arrests you for one of various deaths.
- 14.5 14.6 15.1 Fumi Interrogation NSFW
- 14.7 14.8 Fumi Love-Hotel (date 2?) NSFW
- 15.2 Alpha Intro, Town 5E
- 15.3 Alpha date 1 NSFW
- 15.4 15.5 Alpha date 2 NSFW
- 15.6 15.7 Eli date 1 NSFW
- 15.8 16.1 Eli date 2 NSFW
- 16.2 Eli date 2
Cassie date 3 and Bonnibel date 3 were the only dates I noticed where you could easily bypass a gallery pic by not knowing you must pick a sub-optimal dialogue option to get them, but there could be more. Save before your date, and if you’re missing gallery pics reload and explore dialogue options.
Note that you don’t have to do all this at once, if you’re going for 100% completion the difficulty achievements are going to require 3 playthroughs anyway, so you can always grab missing gallery on a separate run.
End Game, Sir Vicks and Notes About Them
<Big Bad>’s Tower, date 31 (16.3-17.1):
- Hallway (16.3), 2 hostages, save and shoot 1 at a time for (16.4) and (16.5)
- Office (16.6 16.7 16.8), say something to royally piss ’em off for (17.1)
At the elevator dialogue, should be pretty obvious based upon the achievement descriptions, but if you’re on route for the ultimate ending: you can access it from the top option, the evil ending from the second option, and the good karma ending from the bottom option, from that one dialogue.
Also the Hallway save lets you access dark karma ending (turns out murder is pretty dark). Note the “Evil Ending” is really just a special game over with an achievement than an actual proper ending (like the speed run achievement you can get 1 minute into the game).
- 17.2 shown after every game over before returning to title screen
Post Airport ending images (17.3-18.1):
- 17.3 dark karma ending
- 17.4 light karma ending
- 17.5 ultimate ending
- 17.6 ultimate ending NSFW
- 17.7 dark karma NSFW (save, nope out for achievement)
- 17.8 light karma NSFW (save, nope out for achievement)
- 18.1 ultimate ending NSFW (no achievement for dodging this one).
Sir Vicks gallery pictures:
??? Garden near home, 2M, Sir Vicks gives a quest for collection of secret pics on each date (18.1 doesn’t count for him even though it’s on his page).
The ability to click to the camera icon to get the picture on each date won’t appear if you don’t talk to him at the garden (purple event, no time used). His ??? location will also show up at certain milestones of collection. If you want the quest to get the gallery pics, but don’t like his immersion and/or 4th wall breaking, just hit skip dialogue.
If you don’t want his location popping up during your playthrough (you’ve already got it all pics, for example) you can visit it once, say “Nope!” and he’ll never appear again in that save, and the camera icon that appears once per date will also not show up in that save.
Should be noted, gallery unlocks (and achievements) persist across all saves (in the common.sav file to be precise), but to get his dialogue for completing his quest, they must all be done in a single playthrough.
So if you get a pic, then reload and skip dialogue and miss re-clicking it, you’ll have it in your gallery but not have it count on your current save file. All you get is a congratulations and another one of his jokes, no extra gallery pictures or anything. So it won’t affect your 100% completion if you make that mistake, you only miss his dialogue.
- 18.2 is automatically given (as a result there are 26 in total).
All successive pictures are each girl’s 5 dates in same exact order as their dates (18.3, 18.4, 18.5, 18.6, and 18.7 are on Cassie dates 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in order respectivaly). If you are on the Sir Vicks quest the end date screen will tell you if you found it (“No easter egg found” or “1 easter egg found”). Much like secrets, there are only 1 per date, and only with the 5 main girls on their 5 main dates (5 total per girl, 25 total, +1 for the automatic picture 18.2 when you accept the quest.
- 18.3-18.7 Cassie
- 18.8-19.4 Elle
- 19.5-20.1 Iro
- 20.2-20.6 Mio
- 20.7-21.3 Quill