Guide to prevent the game to access the internet and therefore prevent it from collecting data.
Guide to Offline Mode
Open the windows firewall and navigate to the “Advanced settings”.
Create two new outbound rules…
…with the following settings:
- Select rule type “program”
- In program selection, browse to
“YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATH\Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered\crs-handler.exe” (1st outbound rule)
- And as part of another outbound rule
“YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATH\Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered\Spider-Man.exe” (2nd outbound rule)
- For Action, select “block connection”
- Apply rules to all profiles
- Give a fitting name for you to later identify the rule
You should now have 2x new outbound rules, one for the CRS uploader and one for the Spider-Man.exe.
Voila, welcome to SpiderMan offline mode.
Recommended for You
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – How to Install Mods
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – All Black Cat Stakeout Locations
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – Dualsense’s Adaptive Triggers and Haptic Feedback
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – How to Enable Motion Controls
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – How to Get All Suits (and Powers)