How to Obtain All Achievements
Why are you here? Just play the game to relax and enjoy ducks!
But if you just want to see how hard it is to 100% the game’s achievements, this post will discuss them and how to obtain each of them.
Keep in mind, all of the achievements can be done by just idling for a couple of hours.
Duck Collection Achievements
Three is company
- Get 3 ducks
- Get 20 ducks
That’s all ducks
- Get all the unique ducks
Event Based Achievements
Make a wish
- A shooting star will fall during the night
- A cruise ship will appear along the coast
- A golf ball will appear in your world
Catch a flight
- A plane will appear in the sky
- Many ducks will appear in the ocean
- Aliens will beam your world
Duck Action-Based Achievements
- Have a duck enter the smaller pool through the slide
- Have a duck get sucked through the pipe from the smaller pool
Way to the shore
- Have a duck leave the main area completely and drift far away in the ocean
Duck Specific Achievements
- Have a momma duck spawn with its 3 baby ducklings
- Have a serpent/gator duck spawn and spew fire on another flammable duck (wood/plaid)
- Have a fireman duck extinguish a duck that is on fire
This game is somewhat GPU intensive so a workaround to decrease its power usage is to change the resolution of the game.
To change the resolution, go to your launch options in the game properties and add this to the text field input:
-screen-width XXXX -screen-height YYYY
Where you would replace XXXX and YYYY with your preferred resolutions (ex. 1920×1080, 1280×720, 960×540, 640×480, …).
Here’s what I did:
-screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720
You can also use Alt-Enter to change from full-screen mode to windowed and vice versa.