Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Cycle: Frontier?
- The Cycle: Frontier is a free-to-play PvPvE first-person extraction shooter driven by suspense and danger. Prospect for resources and other riches on an abandoned alien world ravaged by a deadly storm, inhabited by monsters, and frequently raided by other ambitious Prospectors. Secure a seat on the nearest evac ship to safeguard your loot. Upgrade your gear, purchase new equipment and complete faction-based contracts to increase your gains and unlock new combat options. Prospecting is a risky venture, but greed is sometimes rewarded by the promise of glory. After all, fortune favors the bold in the eye of the storm.
Will there be server wipes?
- Yes. The servers will wipe with each Season and the economy will be reset. You will keep your Aurum and your cosmetics, everything else will be reset.
How long does a single Server instance stay open?
- Server instances are open for 6 hour windows at a time. When they close, make sure you evac before the server closes, from there you are free to redeploy and drop back down, the game will connect you to a server that is still open.
What is the max squad size for The Cycle: Frontier?
- You can play as a Solo, Duo, or three player Squad. Please note that these are not separate game modes, and you will run into a mix of Solos, Duos, and Trios when exploring Fortuna III.
How can I sell my items?
- You can sell items in your stash by going to any faction shop. Then you go to the sell tab, where you can sell the items.
Help! I think I encountered a cheater, what can I do?
- If you suspect you ran into someone suspicious (or see any wrongdoing in our game) you can use the in-game report tool to report players.
- You can also reach out to a Community Manager on Discord (Roderick, Feralus, Justin) with video proof of what happened (Streamable, Youtube, Twitch) and we will investigate the situation and take action if necessary.
- Please remember that not everyone who foams you is a cheater, but we will definitely investigate every reported case.
Where are the servers located?
- Australia East
- Brazil South
- East Asia
- East US
- Japan East
- West Europe
- West US