Please note the accuracy of the distances for these are not 100% confirmed, these are rough guidelines. Also note that different animals have better senses than others, and will spook from one thing easier than another.
Guide to Noise and Visibility
- The lowest visibility, the very thin line “-” allows you to be perfectly hidden until an animal is within roughly 5M.
- The next is the brighter thicker line “_”, this is roughly 10M.
- The semi-circle will be about 25M.
- The diamond is roughly 50-75M.
- The full circle will be roughly about 100-150M or more – again, depends on the animal.
The sound bars increase by 10 for the white bars, and 50 for red bars, for example:
- The single white bar is 10M.
- Second white bar 20M.
- Third is 30M.
- A single red bar is 50M.
- Two red bars is 100M.
- Three red bars is 150M.
- Placing tents, blinds, or stands will probably be around 200-300M.
- And the ATV does roughly 300-500M.
Take this all with a grain of salt, there are no confirmed numbers for any of these, the game’s wiki has nothing on it for the estimated ranges, these numbers come from users rough estimates.
Recommended for You
- The Hunter: Call of the Wild – Animal Location Maps (Updated)
- The Hunter: Call of the Wild – Layton Lakes Collectible Map & Coords (All 38)
- The Hunter: Call of the Wild – How to Mount Any Animal On Any Plaque
- The Hunter: Call of the Wild – Predicting Animal Movement Guide
- The Hunter: Call of the Wild – Secret Finds (Medved Taiga National Park)