Little guide to get this map’s achievements in no time.
How to Obtain All Achievements on the Arid Map
Before you start following the guide, please take into account this guide was made to get the achievements in the easiest way, so you’ll have to use plenty of console commands and some other options. Most of the quest can be completed by simply giving certain items to NPCs.
List of Achievements
Welcome to Arid
- Find your way to Arid.
Lock, Stock And Barrel
- Assemble a rocket launcher.
- Finish all main quests on Arid.
First of all, we recommend to disable zombie spawn, so they don’t bother you. Go to Advanced Settings before starting the map and change all the options to zero ‘0’:
- /give 81: Militar food, in case you get thirsty or hungry.
- /give 15: Medical kit, in case you get fall damage.
- /give 253: Backpack with plenty space to carry some items.
- /give 1270: Gasmask to avoid intoxication in deadzone.
- /give 392: Purification tablets to increase inmunity
- /give 59775 Biohazard bottom to avoid intoxication in deadzone.
- /give 59776 Biohazard top to avoid intoxication in deadzone.
- /vehicle 77: In case you are too lazy.
Just right click in any point of the map and do /teleport wp to get instantly there. You’ll be using this command for all locations.
Lock, Stock and Barrel
Simply use the commands and craft the RPG to get the achievement:
- RPG Breech /give 59385
- RPG Barrel: /give 59386
- RPG Trigger Assembly: /give 59387
- RPG Scope: /give 59359
- Ilegal Gun Parts: /give 59342
- Toolbox: /give 59376
Look for Huey at the safezone and talk with him to begin his questline:
- Roll of Cloth: /give 59564/2
- HQ Fabric: /give 59658/3
- Marking Flares: /give 59515/3
- Look for the planes at Kahramaan Airfield. They’re close to each other.
- Blue Floppy Disk: /give 59402
- Red Floppy Disk: /give 59403
- Green Floppy Disk: /give 59404
- Firewater: /give 59686/2
Look for Red at the safezone and talk with him to begin his questline:
- Metal Parts: /give 59010/2
- Low tier guns parts: /give 59248
- Marking Flares: /give 59515/5
- Look for the technical vehicles indicated in the map below:
- High Tier Gun Parts: /give 59262/5
- Look for B14 key on top of the radio tower at Mike Point.
- Teleport to the north-east point indicated in the map below:
- Turn right and look for the Fort Knell base (you’ll need gasmask and biohazard suit to not get insta-killed.
- Enter Fort Knell and head to second floor in right side. You’ll clearly see a B14 labeled room where you can find the dossier.
Look for Architect at the safezone and talk with him to begin his questline:
- Plastic Fragments: /give 59028/4
- Bricks: /give 59440/10
- Marking Flares: /give 59515/4
- Look for the 4 fuel tanks marked in the map like the one below:
- Marking Flares: /give 59515/7
- Look for the 7 radio towers marked in the map like the one below:
- Solid State Drive: /give 59550/8
The final step to get the achievement is talking to this NPC. Once you accept the reward, the achievement will pop up and you can say you finished Arid map.