This guide is to guide you through Aggravated Assault event.
Guide to Aggravated Assault Event
Step By Step
- Handling Injured.
- Questioning Witness.
- Arresting Suspect.
When you arrive at the scene. Go to every injured person on the floor, and call ambulance for each and every injured person.
After sending help to all injured, You may start questioning your witness.
- Question witness of what happened (Only need to do this for the event, others are extras).
- Ask for ids.
Note: This will give you the suspect details such as suspects image / clothing (Make sure ask every witness to get most out of it) You might not get any clues at all [end if no clues].
- You may frisk a person when they:
- green crumb on shirt
- Avoiding eye contact
- Looking around
- You may arrest a person when (Only when you frist / search legally – Refer to frist and search above)
- Having illegal weapon (Guns without license / All type of Knifes).
- Over legal weight of 1oz cannabis.
After getting info on suspects walk around and look for person whom match. You may right click to check if the person is a suspects.
After you found that suspect. Detain her from running away with the reason you match a description.
Check for id to make sure its the same person and start your arrest under Crime Scene – Aggravated Assault.
Be the first to comment