Police Simulator: Patrol Officers - Useful Tips and Tricks
Updated: June 18, 2021
Tips and TricksDriving
- You have to unlock all the neighborhoods to unlock the car: the first district is divided in 4-5 neighborhoods. Once you unlock all the neighborhoods, the next unlock will be the patrol car.
- The vehicle can cross your unlocked areas about 2-3 times on a morning shift (8-4) while trying to walk that same area would be lucky to get 1 done (as long as you have CP to waste).
- Currently you can indeed using WASD or the Xbox controller for input but you can change the button layout in the menu. Using the mouse or stick you can look around inside or outside the car.
How to find the speed limit for roads
- If the cars are driving you can stop them and issue them ticket for cracked windshield.
- For parked car with broken winshield you can't summon as per.
- More about ticketing read here.
How to use the camera
- Most roads are 25 unless marked as 35.
Can't hear ppl talk
- Select the camera to hold Tab.
Edit Save Game
- Verify the game files, devs added the voices so perhaps you're missing those files.
- About save files and edit your savegame read this guide.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: