Do you need a few tips and tricks on destroying all of the various robots that Clone Drone in the Danger Zone can and will throw at you?
Well, as it so happened, you ended up in the right place by some miracle of coincidence, because this is a guide on doing just that.
Armored Sword Robots
This is an armored sword robot. It so happens to be a player as well, but that's beside the point.
These guys are harder to attack than the normal robots, because they have armor that can take multiple hits. Obviously. That is what armor is for, and it's doing its job, and you don't want it to because they're using it.
So, where should you hit them? Well, if you have a:
- Sword: Attack from one side repeatedly to break both the armor and them. Interestingly, there's another way to kill them with a sword in one hit: When a sword robot raises its sword to strike, it opens up a weak-point in its armor. Swinging straight through slightly-lower-than-the-middle will hit that weakspot and cut the robot in half.
- Bow: Shoot it in the head, obviously. Unfortunately, some sword robots can block, so you probably want to kick them first, or shoot them in the back.
- Hammer: The hammer, when hitting armor, throws the target around like a kick, which can be good for setting up a second kill-strike to the torso or something.
- Flame Breath: Flame Breath ignores armor. Press F, aim well, and enjoy. Not necessarily in that order, though.
- Kick: Well, the kick does technically do its job on armored foes just as well as non-armored, you're still going to need something to kick them into.
This is the fleet overseer, dispatched with using an unupgraded sword. They're rather pathetic in how easily they die, but then again, combat is not their job.
The fleet overseer has a lot going for it: Always armored, massive blocking-kicking fire sword, spidertron bomb jump attack, and that's not even to mention their signature super laser.
There are a few ways to deal with them, if you have a:
- Sword: The second-easiest way to dispatch the fleet overseer, as seen in the image, is to wait until the instant it (she?) stops firing its (her?) laser, then dispense a vertical slash to the chest. The laser shooty thing in the torso is a weakspot, it gets hit; One shot, One kill, boom.
- Bow: The fleet overseer has arrow block. Sorry, chap. You can still shoot it in the back of the torso, though.
- Hammer: Another of the hammer's excellent qualities, aside from armor kicking (the overseer is kick-proof, sadly), is the ability to destroy spider legs in only one or two hits very easily. Stay out of the laser and the sword, and just keep swinging.
- Flame Breath: The easiest way to kill the fleet overseer, just walk up to it (carefully) and press F. You do need to have some aiming competence, though.
- Kick: The fleet overseer, as stated above, is kick-proof. Whelp.