How to Idle…
- Go to your TV (CEO Building, Appartment, Yacht etc.)
- Take a seat nearby (pressing “E” at the couch).
- Wait for the “sitting down-animation” to end.
- Press “E” for “watch TV”.
- Enjoy beeing AFK for an eternity.
© 2016 - 2023 | Gameplay.tips - Game Guides, Walkthroughs, Tips & Tricks, Cheat Codes and Easter Eggs.
You can do the same thing by opening your phone, and opening the web browser.
Using that trick all the time. Very usefull when you want to fill up your bunker or any MC business without risking getting kicked out.
If you don’t have these you can just stack quarters on top of two dimes on your W key and make you walk forward forever.
just place something on your A/D and S button and make your character walk in circles
thank u im in bunker and im about to go get a snack and i was about to turn on a autoclicker so the game though i was here but i dont need to do that thanks
use interaction menu (M) and from there put something heavy on the up arrow key, then you can leave and do whatever you want, WHEREVER you want. you don’t have to go to your apartment.
1. keep something to Hold down q for radio in car wont get kicked 2. hold down alt for character selection. wont get kicked
Well im turning on passive mode, getting in a car and put something heavy like bottle of water on my keys and the game doesnt kick me
This is good solution for those who need to get idle but do something else on their pc. Just make sure you put game in borderless windowed mode. Some people say going into los santos customs or watching telescope or go on business pc works too but i tried each and got kicked. This one only didn’t got me kicked.