Quick tip on the how to always source Top Range cars and how the Vehicle Cargo system works.
Other GTA Guides:
- 100% Completion Guide!
- Advanced Nightclub Guide.
- Beginner’s Guide (GTA Online).
- Advanced Smuggler’s Run Guide.
- Advanced Guide for MC Business.
- How to Make Easy Money Everyday (Solo Guide).
- All Action Figures Locations (GTA Online).
- All Playing Cards Locations (GTA Online).
- Mobile Operations Center (MOC) Guide.
- All Peyote Locations (GTA Online).
- Quick Guide for the Oppressor.
- Guide to Combat Aircraft.
- Import / Export Guide.
- How to Use Mods?
- Terrorbyte Guide.
- Cheat Codes.
By becoming a CEO and acquiring a 40-car Vehicle Cargo garage you can step into the buisness of managing and selling cars. Cars are gathered by completing Ad-Hawk sourcing missions that take place in the GTA V Freeroam world. I won’t go into detail on the missions themselves, but rather how to set your buisness up so you’d always source the most valuable cars.
All sourceable vehicles are premade and come in 32 models, each of them having 3 different color variants. Different car and color combinations are neccessary to complete collections for extra money, but the game generally recognises the 32 models as the important part of the buisness. Cars are also divided into 3 categories based on their value: Standard Range (10), Mid Range (10) and Top Range (12), with profits made from them rising accordingly.
By owning any variant of a model you guarantee that you won’t source that vehicle model again until you’ve exported it. Using this knowledge, you can guarantee to continiously source Top Range vehicles by owning one variant of each car in the Standard and Mid Range. This means that by having all 20 Standard and Mid Range cars, your next sourced vehicle will be one of the unowned 12 Top Range cars.
!!! Keep in mind that if you own a model of each of the 32 cars, your next sourced vehicles will be chosen at random, from any value range !!!
To better illustrate how cars are divided, here is how I keep track of them:
To clarify, the cars marked in this table are all the before mentioned acquireable car models in the Import/Export buisness.
This method will also make completing collections much easier, since if you own a model of each of the 32 cars, by exporting one of them, your next sourced vehicle will be forced to be the same model car, with a 1/3 chance to be the correct color variant.
Sourcing 32 vehicles might take a bit of work, but it’s not much to ask considering the profit you’ll make by exporting the high end vehicles. Get to grinding!
Written by Sherlock.
Recommended for You
- GTA 5 – How to Import / Export Cars Getting Only Top Range Cars
- GTA 5 – How to Make Easy Money Everyday (Solo Guide)
- GTA 5 – Casino Photos for Heist (GTA Online)
- GTA 5 – Your Save Data Could Not Be Loaded From… Fixed! (GTA Online)
- GTA 5 – All Signal Jammers Locations (GTA Online / The Diamond Casino Heist)