Other GTA Guides:
- 100% Completion Guide!
- Advanced Nightclub Guide.
- Beginner's Guide (GTA Online).
- Advanced Smuggler's Run Guide.
- Advanced Guide for MC Business.
- How to Make Easy Money Everyday (Solo Guide).
- All Action Figures Locations (GTA Online).
- All Playing Cards Locations (GTA Online).
- Mobile Operations Center (MOC) Guide.
- All Peyote Locations (GTA Online).
- Quick Guide for the Oppressor.
- Guide to Combat Aircraft.
- Import / Export Guide.
- How to Use Mods?
- Terrorbyte Guide.
- Cheat Codes.
How to Fix
I found a solution to a problem that does not require deleting your whole save data!
If you have the Alert while attempting to join GTA Online that says:
Your save data could not be loaded from the Rockstar cloud servers at this time.
The solution is to delete 1 file by the name of cloudsavedata.dat which is located at:
- C:\Users\[Your Nick]\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\[Your ID number]\
After that the Social Club window will ask how you want to save your game - on a cloud or just locally.
Don't worry, your Single Player save will be intact and you should be ready to go GTA Online with no problem.