If you can't find a chest and it wont respawn for you after a while, just leave the map and come back in or try again later. Each map has a few extra spawns (If your map has 7 chest to be found, there's probably 10-15 spawn spots).
Other LifeAfter Guides:
- How to Get Hemp Seedlings without Buying.
- Exploration Spots: Fall Forest.
- Exploration Spots: Far Star City.
- Exploration Spots: Sandcastle.
- Exploration Spots: Miska University.
- Exploration Spots: Mouth Swamp.
- Exploration Spots: Redwood Town.
The 101 map has four treasure chests. The distribution position is as shown above. You can search in the game according to the position marked in the above picture.
- At the top of the town hall building, you can go up with the mayor. It's on the roof.
- The market when you enter the door on the left side of the pile near the entrance (Blue stacked boxs), or it will appear randomly on the right side of the pile, or on the back of the stall.
- It can be found in the rainy days, behind the checkout counter in the restaurant, or at the table.
- One of the stairs on the 2nd floor of the Chamber of Commerce, you can see it, if you don't have it, it will be in the small room on the 3rd floor of the Chamber of Commerce.
* Note from Color - 101 are always the same.