Sky: Children of the Light Guides:
- Beginner's Guide (Tips & Tricks).
- Adventure Pass Guide.
- Controls & Navigation FAQ.
- Gameplay & Features FAQ.
- Friends & Social FAQ.
Why do I keep losing connection?
There are multiple reasons you could be losing connection to the game:
- Your local wifi could be weak or be limiting functionality. Some public or hotel wifi services will actually block certain services or data.
- Your internet or phone service could be experiencing some issues. Sometimes these things experience outages, perhaps check your other devices.
- Our game servers may be experiencing some issues. When we are performing maintenance there could be slowdown, and there is always the chance the server has come down temporarily.
What should I do if the game freezes?
Follow these steps if your game freezes while you are playing:
- Wait a few minutes to see if the game unfreezes.
- If you have waited longer than five minutes, try closing and restarting the Sky app.
Why am I getting a login error?
If you are experiencing a login error, it is likely due to our servers being down, or your local internet connection being weak. Be sure to check the following things before trying to access the game again:
- Check that you are connected to a strong and reliable network.
- Check that your device is not set to Airplane Mode.
Which platforms currently support Sky?
Only the following devices are support to run Sky:
- iPhone 5s and above.
- iPod 6th generation Touch and above.
- iPad Mini2 and above.
- iPad 5th generation and above.
- Some macOS devices (beta only).
- Please stay tuned to our social networks for news on other platforms.