More House Party Guides:
- Console Commands (Cheats).
- Walkthrough (Romance Guide).
- How to Install Custom Stories.
- Katherine's Story Walkthrough.
- Stephanie's Story Walkthrough.
- How to Get the Ice Bath Achievement.
- How to Get the Smooth Operator: Ashley Achievement.
- All Item Locations.
- Alcohol Locations.
This guide will hopefully help you during a fight. There are several combat perks that will increase certain attributes for your character, mostly combat stamina but there are some that will increase your strength and allow your to hit harder.
1. Take a pain pill: Increases your combat stamina. The pain killers are in the upstairs bathroom behind the door. Make sure to take one before you pick them up.
2. Punch the bike lock: Allows you to hit harder. The bike lock is on the closet door in the spare bedroom. Click on it to bring up the menu and select 'Punch'.
3. Climb the gutter: Increases your strength. The gutter is on the right side of the porch in the back yard. Click on it to bring up the menu and select 'Climb'.
4. Have sex: Increases your combat stamina. Complete one of the quests and have sex or receive a BJ.
5. Run everywhere: Increases your speed. This one is easy to do. Simply run all of the time.
6. Reach for the MP3 Player: Increases your combat stamina. The MP3 player is wrapped around the chandelier above the front door. Stand on the landing upstairs and click on it to bring up the menu and select 'Reach For'.
7. Drink beer and wine: Allows you to hit harder. Each bottle of beer or wine that you drink will allow you to hit harder. Depending on what quest you want to complete, will determine how much alcohol you can consume.
8. Have Patrick touch the bug zapper: Increases your combat stamina. You must complete Patrick's and Rachael's story in order to do this. This is probably the hardest one to do and is certainly is the longest.
9. Eat the food in the refrigerator: Increases strength and replenishes health. You don't want to eat this right away. It's best if you wait until you are in a combat situation. When you're in a fight and your heath is getting low, run away, drop your guard (press the space bar), eat something, then put your guard back up. There are 4 items in the refrigerator that you can consume.
- Nuggets: The protein will increase your strength and replenish some of your health.
- Salmon: The protein will increase your strength and replenish some of your health.
- Salami: The protein will increase your strength and replenish some of your health.
- Soda: The sugar will replenish your energy.
10. Complete Vickie's training day: Increases your combat stamina. This is another long quest and it involves having Derek and Patrick beat Frank. But, when this is all done, you'll be rewarded with sex with Vickie and another combat stamina perk.