Things to try to get you into the game and playing.
How to Fix Crashing
This assumes the obvious of making sure everything is up to date on your PC.
- Disable Steam Cloud Synchronization (Google if you don’t know how).
- Disable or Allow any Cloud software you are running.
- Disable all Firewalls and AntiVirus (to see if its the problem).
- If you are using steam offline mode, try going online. If you are online, try going offline.
- Disable Spotify, Discord, RivaTuner, MSI Afterburner, GeForce Experience, etc.
Time To Get Dirty
1. Go to C:Users*YourUserName*Saved GamesFrontier DevelopmentsPlanet Zoo
Delete all files.
You will obviously lose your saves, but they could be the cause. back them up if you want, but I suggest trying everything else here with them deleted first.
2. Try launching the game in Window mode.
Steam Library | Right Click Planet Zoo | Click Properties | Click Set Launch Options | Enter
3. Set your monitor refresh rate to 30hz. Set the game to 30hz in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
4. Try starting Windows in Safe Mode (Google it).