A guide to being a good Rp-er in rps (civilian).
How to Be a Good Civilian
Get a House!
Get a place to live. You can find Low brick homes on the workshop! Some Low-Brick house creators include…
- Ryan Cart(me).
- JJ Gaming and things.
Some things your place should be / have / whatever:
- Low-Brick count.
- Not look bad.
- Smaller houses for smaller population (inside house).
- Detail(not to much over “Low Brick”.
- Should be under 600 Bricks.
- Try to get a friend to live with you SO your buddy does not spawn in a house(less lag) this is optional.
- A place to park your car so it isnt in the middle of the street (optional).
What you home should not have:
- Over 600 bricks.
- Anything affensive / rude / Non-RP.
- Anything annoying really.
- Not to big (depending on how much people live in it).
- Non-Laggy or glitchy.
Good houses for RP:
Get a Car (or Someway of Transport)
Get a way of transport, either bus, taxi, your own car or anything that is low brick and non-frp! But no hovercars.
Some people who make low brick good rp cars:
- Driver915 (i think that’s his name).
What your car needs / includes:
- Low brick, Under 450 Bricks.
- Needs to look good & realistic.
- Have some detail (But not other brick count!).
- Not to rich (Like, no lambos, porsche or any other fast / rich cars. It is a generic rp).
- Nothing affensive.
- Something from around the Rp’s time period (although restored cars can be aloud).
What your car should not have:
- Nothing laggy / overpowered.
- Something Non-Relevant (Example: Dont have a WW2 Military Transporter in a 1990s RP).
- Something Non realistic.
- Needs good looks (nothing boxy, dumb or bad looking).
- No softbodies, please.
Good cars for rp (tested):
Making JJ famous.
Also, howcome all the cars i choose are red, white and blue in the pic? What a Coincidence.
Get a Job / Own a Business!
You can get a job or own a business! (low brick).its good for RP and in my opinion makes the rp much funner.
People who make good businesses:
- FJwarner (i think).
- Ryan Cart (For sure, i have lots that are low brick).
- JJ Gaming and Things (i think).
Things your business needs:
- Under 600 Bricks.
- Needs to be relevant to RP.
- Other jobs for other people.
- Needs detail (But not over brick count!).
- Needs to be practical.
What your business should not have:
- No thrusters, horns or anything annoying.
- No non relevant things to rp (Example: WW2 Military thingy in a 2010s rp).
- Nothing affensive.