More Halo: The Master Chief Collection Guides:
- Data Pads Locations (Halo: Reach).
- A Monument to All Your Sins & Gods Must Be Strong Achievements.
- Forza in the Fall Achievement Guide (Reach Racer Easter Egg).
- Top 10 Hardest Reach Legendary Missions + Tips for Each.
- Club Errera Easter Egg Guide (New Alexandria Mission).
- Jorge Can’t Have All the Big Guns Achievement Guide.
- How to Get Workers’ Compensation Achievement.
- One Final Firefight Achievement Guide.
- Tips & Tricks (for Multiplayer).
Achieve higher fidelity sound in Halo:Reach.
Higher Fidelity Sound (Step-by-Step)
1. First off, if you’ve never opened up your Appdata folder, Google how to find it. It’s usually hidden on Windows by default.
2. Now, locate your Appdata folder and navigate through each folder that is shown below, until you get to ‘WindowsNoEditor’
3. Open up ‘GameUserSettings.ini’ with Notepad.
4. Go to ‘Edit’ and select ‘Find’, and search for AudioQualityLevel=0
5. Once you locate ‘AudioQualityLevel=0’ change it to AudioQualityLevel=3
You can change it from 1,2 or 3. The higher the number, the better the quality, but at the cost of performance from the CPU. Most folks with decent gaming rigs should be fine with 2-3.
6. Once changed go to the top left and click ‘File’ and select Save.
7. You’re done, launch the game and see if the overall audio is clearer for you (i also recommend turning down the ingame music a bit).
P.S. There is also a command line that says ‘LastConfirmedAudioQualityLevel=0’ inside the GameUserSettings.ini file, you don’t need to change that.
Be the first to comment