Would you like to merge with another tribe but are you in doubt how to do it? Then read this guide 🙂
Other ARK Guides:
- Guide for Beginners (Maps, Dinos, Cooking, Engrams, Recipes).
- A Newbie’s Guide to Surviving in Hardcore.
- How to Find Beaver Dams.
- How to Find Silica Pearls.
- How To Spawn Dinos (Console Commands).
- Taming a Mosa (Easy Way).
- All About Megalosaurus (The Night Predator).
The first and most important thing to do is to discuss and agree with each other about the tribe settings. You depend on this moment if you ever want to leave the tribe!
There are three tribe options:
- Tribe Owned: Everything will become tribe owned, this also means that you’ll lose everything if you ever want to leave the tribe.
- Personally Owned, Tribe Snap, Admin Demolish: with this option you’ll keep the ownership of the structures you have. But everyone in the tribe can snap their structures to yours and every admin in the tribe can demolish your structures.
- Personally Owned, Personal Snap: Everything will stay yours and nobody can do something with it. When you leave the tribe everything will stay yours.
Keep in mind that you can only have one player left in the tribe when you’re going to merge. So when you both agreed on the tribe settings you’ll need to use the “Remove Player From Tribe” option on all the other players. You can find it in your tribe settings.
Then have the founder or admin of the new tribe invite the owner of the old tribe. When accepting the tribe invitation, select the “Merge Tribe” option. Do not choose join tribe!! There is a big chance you’ll lose access to everything if you do that.
Verify the tribe has been merged successfully, by checking on your dinos and structures. And invite back your tribe members 🙂
Written by Mariska.
Be the first to comment