Tips and Tricks
- Use ladders that start two blocks up from the ground. You can jump up, but the zombies not. Only when they are so many that some of them climb on each other they can get up.
- Dig holes to put your spike traps into. Their top should be level with the ground
- Find feathers in bird nests and make lots of arrows. With the arrows you can shoot chickens to get more food at the start of the game.
- There is a vending machine at the trader that sells its food cheaper than the trader.
- Heavy armor makes you use stamina a lot which makes you need food a lot more. Running also makes you consume more stamina and food. As long as you have no vehicle use heavy armor only when fighting, if at all.
- Get one point in Living of the Land and Master Chef and start a farm. I listed a lot of tips about food because at the start of the game getting food is your biggest problem. In the later game food won’t be a problem anymore.
Be the first to comment