A guide to choosing the correct instructions when preparing Box-Lunches. Choosing the right options will make the food perfect and increase your social link stats with a classmate of your choice the following day.
Guide to Prepare Box-Lunches
Perfect Cooking Instructions
- Broiled Fish Wrap it tightly.
- California Rolls Mix and cool simultaneously.
- Carrot & Burdock Add soy sauce and mirin.
- Chakin Sushi Thinned eggs.
- Cream Stew Dump in all the cold milk.
- Croquettes High.
- Curry Simmer.
- Daigaku-Imo Deep fry them.
- Fried Chicken Potato starch.
- Ginger Pork Score it with a knife.
- Grilled Fish Strong heat but from far away.
- Gyoza Use Olive oil.
- Hamburgers Cut a hole and look for juice.
- Kakuni Mirin, sugar & sake.
- Marinated Spinach Strain it.
- Meat Stew Simmer with a dropped lid.
- Mentaiko Pasta Mayonnaise.
- Oden Keep on a low flame and don't boil.
- Potato Salad Smash while still hot.
- Pudding Vanilla extract.
- Sweet & Sour Pork Potato starch.
- Tonkatsu Flour, egg, then panko.
- Vichyssoise Add lots of milk.
- Yakiniku Bento Use soy sauce.
Not only will perfect meals net you more Social link points. Making five will also net you a nice achievement if you're into that completionist stuff.