Enemies have certain resistances that take some trial and error; this is my trial so you don't err!
Guide to Resistances
Definitive Defense Document
- Flattering Hablerie has brain freeze.
- Forgotten Hablerie gets a numb tongue when Zapped, but is immune to Spicy Food, if you will.
- Amenti Raven, as with IRL birds, is quite vulnerable in a Thunderstorm.
- Venus Eagle is strong against Wind, but weak to Ice.
Cast No Shadows
- The "Antenna Monster" has no specific weakness.
- The "Cracked Friend" is part of the Polar bear club.
- "Not Link" is immune to light, darkness, poison, and works double shifts.
Evacuate the Dancefloor
- Ardent Dancers.
- Royal Dancer is immune to Fire and Ice.
- Beastly Gigas needs a sweater.
- Furious Gigas is fireproof.
Give 'Em a Hand
- Almighty Hand needs a glove.
- Killing Hand can be thumb wrestled into submission.
- Supreme Hand must be arm wrestled.
- Treasure Hand nullifies all but Physical damage.
- Blue Sigil can be ripped apart like a book in the Third Reich.
- Leading Idol must be made of gold, because it's built like a lightning rod.
- Liberating Idol Burns like a redhead in the sun.
Pass the Basalt
- Anguish Basalt might as well be made of copper.
- Dependant Basalt must be eroded with time and a shovel.
- Idle Basalt is weak to Fire and Electricity.
- Insolent Basalt is immune to Fire and Ice.
- Large Basalt is tough.
- Avarice Bambino can be controlled with a wildfire.
- Blooming Bambino eats Ice for breakfast.
Quit Bugging Me!
- Adamant Beetle reflects Physical.
- Strength Beetle flaps back if it ain't physical.
Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty...
- Mighty Beast is an African lion wholly unsuitable for colder climates.
Tanks for the Memories
- Arcane Turret
- Scarlet Turret
- Platinum Dice are best served cold.
- Silver Dice are tough, but elementally challenged.
Why Did It Have to Be...!
- Amorous Snake needs to get out of the kitchen, since it can't take the Heat.
- Lustful Snake is cold-blooded, so tell it to Chill out.
- Enslaved Beast's chain is a nonConductive metal, but the ball is light enough to be Blown away.
- Death Seeker is all-around normal.
- Blind Cupid is easily blown away on its tiny wings.
- Champion Knight's armor is aimed at jousting.
- Mad Cyclops is fuming.
- Persistent Fuzz reflects everything but Physical damage.
- Sky Balance is only vulnerable to attacks of Ice and Fire.
- Spurious Book is an anti-magic religion.
- Whimsical Papillion can't adapt to an ice age.
- Inviting Nyogo is a good fuel source, but have deep roots that can't be swept away.
- Dogmatic Tower.