More Mafia: Definitive Edition Guides:
- All Mystery Foxes Locations.
- All Cigarette Cards Locations.
- All Lucas Bertone Hidden Cars Locations Guide.
- All Super Science Stories Locations (Pulp Magazines).
- All Gangsters Monthly Locations (Pulp Magazines).
- All Terror Tales Locations (Pulp Magazines).
- All Black Mask Locations (Pulp Magazines).
- All Unlockable Outfits.
- All Garages Locations.
Dime Detective Magazine Collectibles Locations
1) Death Gives A Permanent Wave
Magazine is located in the northeast part of Little Italy, sitting on a crate.
2) Death Wears Red Heels/Calamity Lou
Magazine is at Vincenzo's where you pick up the Molotovs in the "Molotov Party" mission.
3) Hayseed Homicide
Magazine is on a pile of wood at the back of the Clarke's Motel in the "Ordinary Routine" mission.
4) Death Blows Out The Candles
Magazine is on a stand at the race tracks after you win the race in the "Fair Play" mission.
5) Happy Murder To You!/Death From Hunger
Magazine is on a sofa in the corridor leading to the back entrance of Big Biff's in Chinatown in the "Better Get Used To It" mission.
6) Mexican Slayride
Magazine is on a desk in the office on the ground floor of the Corleone Hotel in the "The Saint And The Sinner" mission.
7) Murder In Two Time/The Lady's From Hades
Magazine is on the last rooftop during your escape in the "The Saint And The Sinner" mission.
8) Live And Let Die
Magazine is on an altar in the church in the "The Saint And The Sinner" mission.
9) Weather Fairtrack Bloody
Magazine is in one of the buildings on the farm in "A Trip To The Country" during your search for Sam.
10) You're The Crime In My Coffee
Magazine is in the library on the first floor of the prosecutor's mansion in the "Visiting Rich People" mission.
11) Post-Mortem At Pimlico / The Puzzle Of The Terrified Dummy
Magazine is in the booth next to the entrance of the parking lot in the "Great Deal" mission.
12) Wanted Dead And Alive
Magazine is on a table at the harbor in the "Happy Birthday" mission (before you meet Sam).
13) You Can Die Any Day/More Deadly Than The Male
Magazine is on the top deck of the ship (where the fireworks are) in the "Happy Birthday" mission.
14) A Horse Of Another Killer
Magazine is in Gorgio's Restaurant where you try to kill Sergio in the "You Lucky Bastard" mission.
15) Tin-Pan Alibi
Magazine is on a big crate in the hanger at the airport just before you open the door that triggers the chase sequence in the "Creme de la Creme" mission.
16) The Corpse That Wasn't There/Come Up And Kill Me Some Time
Magazine is in a cell on the third floor of the prison in the "Election Campaign" mission. To open the cell, go right and you should see a switch with the word CELLS written above it. Just use it and the cell will open.
17) Sealed With A Kris/Let's Trade Corpses
Magazine is on a table on the third floor of the prison on your way to the guard tower in the "Election Campaign" mission.
18) Feather Your Coffin/Thirteen Shourds
Magazine is on a desk in an office in the imports building of the federal customs impound in the "Just For Relaxation" mission.
19) Let The Skeletons Rattle/Caviar For The Killer
Magazine is on a desk on the second floor of the bank in the "Moonlighting" mission.
20) Watch Me Kill You!/Dead Man's Alibi/Forty Pains
Magazine is on a coffee table in Tommy's house in the "The Death of Art" mission.