Hi guys, in this guide I'll show you where to get Lizzie's gun - Iconic Tech pistol that when upgraded, can basically one shot anything. Better yet, you can get this gun almost at the start of the game.
Information about The Gun
- Base Weapon: Omaha
- The Lizzie fires 4 projectiles per shot in a diamond pattern.
- The Lizzie features 10 rounds per magazine.
- When fully charged, Lizzie fires a burst of 5 shots
- Lizzie is of rare quality, but can be upgraded to epic quality.
Lizzie (Rare) has the following upgrade slots:
- Scope Slot
- Mod Slot
Lizzie can be upgraded to Epic quality using:
- Lizzie (Rare)
- 20 Uncommon Components
- 35 Rare Components
- 45 Epic Components
- 1 Legendary Component
- Monkey Grease Perk Required
Lizzie (Epic) has the following upgrade slots:
- Scope Slot
- Mod Slot
- Mod Slot
How to Get The Lizzie
Getting the gun is pretty easy and can be done almost at the start of the game.
All we need to do is finish the mission "The Space in Between". After the mission we can collect the gun that is located in the basement. If you didn't collect it after the mission, don't worry! The basement is open to you and you can always come back to the Moxes club and get it.
What Mods Go Well With The Gun
The gun itself has 2 mod slots and a scope slot (if it's epic quality). To get the most out of this gun 2 most valuable mods I recommend are:
This mod completely nullifies vertical recoil while aiming. It means we can load out a whole clip of the gun without a worry that we will miss our shots due to recoil.
This mod increases our damage by 5-10 depending on the quality of the mod. It may not seem much but remember we shoot 20 bullets PER SECOND with this gun and the mod enchances each shot taken. Highly recommended to further amp the damage output of this pistol.
If you choose not to upgrade the gun, I would recommend you to go with Countermass mod instead of Crunch. You may deal less damage but this weapon already has a huge output without the mod itself.
Scopes are up to the player's choice, since they don't change much and have no effect on our damage.
How to Build Your Character Around The Lizzie
If you truly want to one-shot anything on your way, you need to fully commit yourself to building it correctly.
All perks that go under the handguns skill tree improves our gun, so it's in our best interest to max out Reflexes Attribute.
The Lizzie is also a Tech weapon so a few of Engineering perks are also a great improvements for the gun, therefore maxing out Technical ability Attribute is also a good thing to have.
Useful engineering perks are:
- LIGHTNING BOLT - It increases our Crit chance with the weapon and crit hit are always more damage - Pretty self-explanatory
- BLADERUNNER - Increases damage to drones, mechs and robots by 20% / 40%. Optional perk, to amp the damage to all mechanical enemies you encounter.
- ♥♥♥ ALL WALLS - Reduces the charge amount needed for Tech Weapons to penetrate walls by 30%. - again, optional, but increases dps towards enemies behind the walls.
- PLAY THE ANGLES - Increases our damage with ricochets, allowing us to multi-kill with a single shot.
- REVAMP - Greatly increases our damage with all Tech weapons (Including Lizzie of course)
- ÜBERCHARGE - Increases our damage with a full-charged shot by FIFTY PERCENT.
- SUPERCONDUCTOR - Allows us to completely ignore enemy's armor when shooting with the Lizzie.
- TESLA - Increases the charge multiplier for Tech Weapons by UP TO 55%.
- GUN WHISPERER - Our fully charged gun will not shoot automatically, so we can aim after charging our shot.
- UP TO 11 - Allows us to shoot our charged shots faster.
- LICKETY SPLIT - Pretty much the same as UP TO 11.
I won't be going through each perk inividually here, because they all apply to the Lizzie's gun. It's worth upgrading the whole tree fully.
Remember that Handguns perk tree is under the Reflexes attribute.