A simple guide to help the new, and some old start into the world of largo ranching!
Other Slime Rancher Guides:
- The Hunter Has Become… The Other Thing.
- Map Data Node Visual Location Guide.
- Basic 5-Day Rush Guide.
- The Ancient Ruins Gate.
Tip #1: Quantity
When ranching largos having too many in a corral can cause problems, such as food shortages or physics bugs with drastic effects. in my opinion, the optimal number of largos per corral is 4.
Tip #2: Largo Types
You can cross largos of any kind, but some are more preferable, like mixing dangerous slimes with dangerous slimes. But here are some of my preffered combos:
- Phosphor + Tabby
- Honey + Hunter
- Boom + Rock
- Crystal + Rad
- Tangle + Dervish/mosaic
- Quantum + Any Non-Dangerous Slime
Tip #3: Farms
When you ranch largos the best food to feed them depends on which plort is more valuable.
Example: Rad < Crystal – Odd Onions.
Tip #4: Newbucks
The best way to get newbucks is a simple strategy that can get you upwards of 60000 newbucks.
- Step 1: Do everything above and get at least 4 corrals with different types of largos.
- Step 2: Get plort collectors and wait for all to be full
- Step 3: Continuosly sleep and feed your slimes until the plort market says one of your plort types has stopped rising in price, then sell all of that type.
- Step 4: Continue step three until all the plort types have been sold
- Step 5: Continue steps 2 through 4 until you have desired amount of money
That is all! I hope i helped some people with this simple guide. Happy Ranching!
4?? i have like 50 in 1 corral