Simplified guide for attaining gold bars.
How to Attain Gold Bars
- Completing all story missions will grant you a nice amount of GB.
- After completing all of them you should have almost enough to buy a role.
- Each daily grants you 0.1 GB from the start.
- If you complete all of them you get a small GB bonus.
- The amount of GB per challenge increases slowly with weekly streak, up to 3 weeks+.
- If you complete a month, it will reset but grant you a treasure map.
- Buying and levelling up roles will give you more challenges to complete.
- You attain one every 5 or so levels.
- It gives around 0.5-1.5 GB (and also around $100+!)!
- Check satchel > documents to see your treasure maps.
- Check your achievements regularly to see if you have any ready to 'reset'.
- Each achievement reset give 0.4 GB!
- Some easy ones include: $1000 spent, 1000 enemies killed/looted Etc.
- They can be reset 10 times, for a total of 4 GB per achievement!
- The best easy way to earn GB for a newer player.
- Each mission gives around 0.08-0.16 GB.
- Gain more GB if you do them slowly (like with bounty hunter).
- Can be grinded infinitely!
Bounty Hunter Role
- The only role that earns GB.
- This should be the first role you buy! It is sometimes on sale (-5 GB) so wait for this if you are gold-poor!
- Wait 12 min in normal bounties and 30 min in legendary bounties (from the start of the mission) to max your payout up to 0.48 GB per mission.
- Bounty can be dead or alive and mission difficulty doesn't matter!
Free Roam Events/ PVP
- You will sometimes be invited to join free roam events.
- In free roam events/ PVP you can earn a steady flow of GB.
- I don't like these modes personally but if you enjoy them it's a decent way to grind!