Today we are going to make all the cars show up in the Junkyard and the Salon. How? Its actually simple and I’m going to provide you with a step by step guide on what to do.
Guide to Add All Cars In Junkyard and Salon
Table Of Contents
- Finding the Files
- What File to Change
- What to type to make it work
Finding the Files
Here is were your car files that will need to be changed Located :
- Program Files (x86)\Steam
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021_Data
- Streaming Assets
What File to Change
You will need to find the Cars Config file. there is not many files in this location so it will be easy to find.
Note: Some cars will have more than one config file , you will need to change all of them. Only change the Config file , you will have to change Config , Config1, Config2 etc.
What to Type to Make it Work
Here you will need to edit one line in this Section:
Type this ( Junkyard,Auction,Shed,Salon ) in this Direct spot.
Save the file and your done.
Tip: Copy the Junkyard,Auction,Shed,Salon Line it will make it easier to past it in the config file of every car.
Warning: Do not change anything else on this section just the Junkyard,Auction,Shed,Salon line only.
Recommended for You
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – How to Upload a Config to Workshop
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – How to Add Your Music to the Radio
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – How to Cheat (Cash / Scrap / Skill Points)
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – How to Make Easy XP and Money
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – How Much Cash You Need to Restore a Car