This guide describes the steps required to fix the lack of lighting provided by floodlights.
Guide to Fix the Lack of Lighting
Floodlights do not give the appearance of the correct levels of light if your Light Quality setting isn’t set to High or Very High.
From the Main Menu of the game, select Options.
Select Display Options
Press Space or click on Advanced Graphics Settings.
Change the Light Quality setting to Very High (if your PC struggles, High works too).
Recommended for You
- Farming Simulator 22 – Guide to Steering Wheel Return Force & Increase in Drawing Range
- Farming Simulator 22 – Seasonal Cycles Guide
- Farming Simulator 22 – Haut-Beyleron Cartridge Locations (Game On Achievement)
- Farming Simulator 22 – How to Sow and Harvest Olives
- Farming Simulator 22 – How to Sow and Harvest Potatoes