Too much day left and no stamina? This is some of the many things to do…
Tips to Get More Stamina
In the early days running out of Stamina is a constant problem.
If you don’t want to sleep to refresh then either get more or do activities that don’t require stamina.
Get More Stamina
- Sit down.
- There are seats, benches and chairs around town that can be used.
- Slow regeneration.
- Buy meals from the Blue Moon Saloon menu or shop.
- Instant regeneration but can get expensive.
- There are various plants that can be harvested. Eg Cacti fruit
- Use the Food rack to dry meat to jerky etc.
- Grow your own food.
- Buy or craft furniture, place in workshop.
- Have a look at the items info for further details.
- Buy or craft personal items to wear.
- Clothes, weapons etc.
Stamina Free Activities
- Chase and break Tumbleweeds.
- Get resources and have some fun.
- Use the feather duster to clean your machines so they keep running.
- Review water tank levels and buy more or collect it as needed.
- Sort out your inventory, name the storage chests.
- Explore and get familiar with the map.
- Chat to everyone you meet and give them a gift.
- Collect some manure from the Yakmel areas.
- Clean up the rash around town.