In this guide i will teach you how to get as much P as you want on Ultrakill.
How to Get Unlimited Money
What is P?
- Ultrakill’s in-game currency.
Why would i need P?
- Because it allows you to get in-game weapon skins.
Is the file safe?
- Definitely! You can use this site to be sure.
How can i see my current P? How can i purchase weapon skins?
- Go to the machine on the right in the spawnroom.
- Step 1: Download the file.
- Step 2: Put the file in “SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ULTRAKILL\Cybergrind\Patterns”.
- Step 3: Open Cybergrind and go to the machine on the left, then select the pattern that looks like a hollow square from the patterns section.
- Step 4: Start the game and enjoy.
And that’s it, now you can earn as much money as you want without even moving a finger!
melee enemies actually never get stuck it’s just the idols that come and go
I don’t know which one is better. Just restart if its stuck.
i found i got reliable round 50+’s just standing on the wall
specifically only with projectile spawns, and i think the reason it clogs early is from standing in the spawn areas, unsure just my theory
i actually have a bit of a solution that makes it last a while longer; replace the enemies with melee enemies in the editor
with projectile enemies it lasted around 5 waves
melee around 15
nevermind that comment, it makes idols spawn which DON’T break from the zappers
I tried checking if it may be a problem with enemies clipping into the map but noclip wouldn’t let me go into the blocks, so I’m not sure what may be causing the lock, but it usually happens after 5-10 rounds.
pattern breaks after 9+ rounds
It breaks after a while
Alternatively you can go on 1-3 and bully Agony or Tundra while they’re healing for an hour since shooting will grant style, gaining you P