More Loop Hero Guides:
- 100% Achievements Guide.
- Tips and Tricks for Getting Started.
- Card Combos and Resource Guide.
- How to Kill The Lich (Boss Guide).
- Ermac (Hidden / Secret Enemy).
- Quick Guide to Resources.
A full list of all Cards and Enemies in the game and how to unlock them.
All Cards and Enemies Full List
This guide lists all the Cards and Enemies in the game as they are displayed in the in-game Encyclopedia top to bottom left to right.
- Wasteland - basic card.
- Cemetery - basic card.
- Grove - basic card.
- Blood path - spawned by 2 or more adjacent Battle fields.
- Village - unlocked by the Gymnasium building.
- Ransacked village - transformed from a regular Village by a directly adjacent Vampire mansion.
- Count's land - transformed from a Ransacked village after 3 loops.
- Wheat field - unlocked by the Farm building.
- Overgrown field - transformed from a Wheat field if the adjacent Village is destroyed by the Oblivion card. Can also be spawned by placing a Wheat field adjacent to A village? card.
- Ruins - unlocked with the Supply depot building.
- Swamp - unlocked with the Herbalist's hut building.
- A Village? - spawned after placing 10 Forests or Thickets.
- Bridge - spawned by placing a River card over a Road. Bridge building is required.
- Spider cocoon - basic card.
- Vampire's mansion - basic card.
- Battle field - basic card.
- Shipwreck - transformed from a Battle field by placing an adjacent River.
- Road lantern - basic card.
- Goblin camp - spawned by placing 10 Rocks or Mountains.
- Goblin lookout - transformed from a Goblin camp by placing an adjacent Swamp.
- Bookery - unlocked with the Library building.
- Abandoned bookery - transformed from a Bookery after exchanging 20 cards.
- Blood grove - unlocked with the Field kitchen building.
- Hungry grove - transformed from a Blood grove if the adjacent Grove is destriyed by the Oblivion card.
- Bandit camp - spawned after placing 2 Villages.
- Reed - transformed from a River after placing adjacent to a Road. Bridge building is required.
- Outpost - unlocked with the War camp building.
- Smith's forge - unlocked with the upgraded Smithy building.
- Chrono crystal - unlocked by defeating the first boss (proof required).
- Rock - basic card.
- Mountain - basic card.
- Mountain peak - transformed from a 3x3 Rock or Mountain formation.
- Meadow - basic card.
- Blooming meadow - transformed from a Meadow by placing adjacent to any other card except Meadow.
- Desert - unlocked with the Intel center building.
- Sand dunes - unlocked with the Intel center building.
- River - unlocked with the River building.
- Oasis - transformed from a River if placed adjacent to a Desert or Sand dunes.
- Forest - unlocked with the Forest building.
- Thicket - unlocked with the Forest building.
- Burned forest - transformed from a Forest or a Thicket by placing in range of the Storm temple.
- Suburbs - unlocked with the upgraded Gymnasium building.
- Town - transformed from Suburbs if is adjacent with 4 other Suburbs orthogonally.
- Treasury - basic card.
- Empty treasury - transformed from a Treasury by surrounding it with other cards.
- Strom temple - unlocked with the Smelter building.
- Beacon - basic card.
- Temporal beacon - unlocked by playing until loop 15+ (proof required).
- Lich's palace - unlocked by spawning the first boss.
- Arsenal - unlocked with the Smelter building.
- Ancestral crypt - unlocked with the Crypt building.
- Maze of memories - unlocked with the Library building.
- Zero milestone - unlocked with the Alchemist's tent building.
- Slime - spawned by Wastelands.
- Ratwolf - spawned by Groves.
- Spider - spawned by Spider cocoons.
- Skeleton - spawned by Graveyards.
- Skeleton archer - spawned by Graveyards in chapters 2+.
- Cracked skeleton - spawned by killing Skeletons and Skeleton archers in chapters 2+.
- Chest - spawned by Battle fields.
- Mimic - spawned by Battle fields.
- Blood clot - spawned by Blood paths.
- Ghost - spawned by killing enemies near Battle fields.
- Ghost of a ghost - spawned by killing Ghosts.
- Prime matter - spawned by killing Ghost of a Ghosts.
- Vampire - spawned inside battles near a Vampire mansion.
- Vampire mage - spawned inside battles near a Vampire mansion and an Abandoned bookery.
- Swarm of bats - spawned by Vampires and Vampire mages in chapters 2+.
- Watcher - spawned inside battles near a Temporal beacon.
- Watcher mage - spawned inside battles near a Temporal beacon and an Abandoned bookery.
- Tome - spawned inside battles by an Abandoned bookery and by killing Vampire mages and Watcher mages.
- Goblin - spawned by Goblin camps.
- Goblin leader - spawned by Goblin camps in chapters 2+.
- Goblin archer - spawned by Goblin lookouts.
- Ghoul - spawned by Ransacked villages.
- Bandit - spawned by Bandit camps.
- Harpy - spawned by Mountain peaks.
- Gargoyle - spaned by Empty treasuries.
- Flesh golem - spawned by a Blood grove if a Vampire mansion is adjacent to it.
- Living armor - spawned by a Smith's forge after recycling 6 items.
- Mosquito - spaned by Swamps.
- Scarecrow - spawned by Wheat fields and Overgrown fields.
- Field of blades - spawned inside battles in Overgrown fields.
- Scorch worm - spawned by Ruins.
- Fishman - spawned by Reeds.
- Siren - spawned by Shipwrecks.
- Jellyfish - spawned by Sirens in chapters 3+.
- Wooden warrior - spawned by A Village?.
- Dark slime - spawned after using the Oblivion card on a roadside tile that spawns enemies (e.g. a Goblin camp) while that tile has just spawned an enemy that has not yet left the tile.