A Fully Fledged in depth end game Technomancer guide, intended for group and solo content, able to solo all expeditions at CT 15 achieving Gold on all of them, displaying videos, guides, stats, sheets and more.
Guide to Endgame Technomancer Build
- While not currently what we can classify as a “God Roll” it is a Tactical AR.
- Be on the lookout for all rare and epic drops for Assault Rifles, as you can upgrade / change the variants to be suitable.
The Mods you wish to utilise on the Assault Rifle
- Killing Spree.
- Anomaly Enhancement or Ultimate Damage Link.
The Stats you want to look out for on the Assault Rifle
- The Godroll would be the following.
- Critical Damage (30%).
- Long Range Damage (10%).
- Close Range Damage (10%).
The stats are when fully upgraded, they’ll be lower when they drop naturally.
Note: You do not need full legendary sets for this, just look out for Firepower, Long Range Damage and Close Range Damage stat increases as well as the mods included on the armour pieces above.
- Br/8 Impact Amplifier Nodes to increase our overall DPS.
- Exposing Toxin and Marked for Execution for huge boosts to our damage.
- Assault Master for our Tactical AR.
- Two Sides of Power for a DPS increase (despite it making you a little more vulnerable).
- Empowering Antenna for Blighted Turret Spam to increase damage by 40%.
- Disturbance Coating for bonus Resistance Piercing.
- Draws Aggro.
- Combined with Final Pestilence Tree node, increases damage by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Spreads Toxic faster to enemies allowing for minor DPS increase.
- Emergency Ability, for when you get overrun or need a few seconds to burst down a boss without mobs attacking you.
- Core of the entire build, responsible for 97+% of your DPS.
Recommended for You
- OUTRIDERS – Endgame Technomancer Pestilence Build
- OUTRIDERS – Technomancer for Beginners (Gearing, Skill Selection, Class Point Spending, Basic Tactics)
- OUTRIDERS – How Damage Modifiers Works (The Maths Explained)
- OUTRIDERS – Technomancer Invincible Minigun Guide
- OUTRIDERS – Strong Devastator Build Guide