This guide will show the locations of the amount of collectibles needed to get the achievement for getting the collectibles in infernal realm.
Other Killing Floor 2 Guides:
- Zed Landing: Collectibles.
- Farmhouse: Collectibles.
- Black Forest: Collectibles.
- Prison: Collectibles.
- Nightmare: Collectibles.
- Krampus Lair: Collectibles.
- Power Core: Collectibles.
- DieSector: Collectibles (It’s aD.A.R.able).
- The Monster Ball: Collectibles (Spooky Scary Skeletons).
Now this will actually show you the 10 locations for the collectibles in infernal realm.
- Spot near the waterfall of green goop and gears with fire beneath them, is hidden in the pilar made out of skeletons.
- Spot at the bottom of the staircase near the burning cages, in the rocks.
- Spot in the rock pilar near the cages and green goop.
- Spot in the center area of the map (area with the giant gears and lava), in the rock pilar.
- Spot in the center area of the map (specified above), in the eye socket of one of the giant praying skeletons.
- Spot in the center area of the map, up the stairs and in the rock part of the ceiling above the jail cells.
- Spot up the stairs from the center area, next to a burning cage with a zed in it, in the rock pilar.
- Spot in the center area of the map on a staircase, in the rock pilar located next to the giant rotating gears and lava.
- Spot on the edge of the map near a huge bridge and green goop, on a rock.
- Spot inside of a dead body, next to rotating gears in lava (these aren’t the giant gears in the middle of the map).
After shooting all 10 of these collectibles, you should get the “Infernal Relics” achivement. If you are having trouble finding where these collectibles are on the map, watch the video below for more help with these collectibles. (This video goes over the collectibles mentioned in this guide not every single collectible that can be shot in the map).