This guide lists and shows screenshots of collectible D.A.R. dolls found in the map DieSector, which unlock the achievement It’s aD.A.R.able.
Other Killing Floor 2 Guides:
- Zed Landing: Collectibles.
- Farmhouse: Collectibles.
- Black Forest: Collectibles.
- Prison: Collectibles.
- Nightmare: Collectibles.
- Infernal Realm: Collectibles.
- Krampus Lair: Collectibles.
- Power Core: Collectibles.
- The Monster Ball: Collectibles (Spooky Scary Skeletons).
In the first area, turn away from the trader and look behind a barricade on the left.
Completing the first wave will unlock some areas on the sides. Head to the one on the left (when facing the trader). The bobblehead is right around the corner, behind a barricade.
Now move forward towards one of the Zed spawns. Once again, behind the barricade.
The following bobblehead is technically in the back of the 1st area (the middle), but you can see it best when you enter the area on the right (the opposite of the last one).
Move further into the area and position yourself like in the screenshot – the next bobblehead will oversee the place you were in just before!
Stand on the stairs close to the trader (but don’t leave this area), turn around and look behind.. yes. A barricade.
Beating wave 5 will unlock a small portion of the upstairs section. If you use the stairs in the back (not entrances located in the middle of the ‘side’ areas), then the collectible will be in the upper area on your left.
Keep moving until forward until you stumbl across three barricades located in the middle of the floor. The next doll is behind a barricade on your right as you approach the area.
Keep on moving through the area and the bobblehead will be behind one of the tall fence-barricades on the right.
Wave 8 will open up the most upper area, with the giant machine in the middle. What you want to do is head towards it and locate the large “Advanced A.I. Simulation Drone” sign on the wall – the collectible is among the barricades near it.
Recommended for You
- Killing Floor 2 – Power Core: Collectibles (Surge Breaker)
- Killing Floor 2 – Spillway Collectibles (Money Down the Drain Achievement)
- Killing Floor 2 – The Monster Ball: Collectibles (Spooky Scary Skeletons)
- Killing Floor 2 – Guide to Biolapse Collectibles Locations
- Killing Floor 2 – Outpost: Collectibles