After playing with a friend I found that the server list isn't always the same, and its too difficult to search through the hundreds of servers to find the same one. This is a quick and easy way to find the Server IP/Port of any server you are currently connected to, so you can send it to your friend and play with them!
Other SCUM Guides:
- Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More).
- Guide to the Hidden Controls and Features.
- Spawn Items Code & Extra Commands.
- All Points of Interest.
- Mushroom Guide.
- Universal Guide.
- Levels of Fame.
- Gameplay Tips.
How to Connect to a Friend or Vice Versa
- Open Task Manager (CTRL+SHIFT+DEL).
- Click the Performance Tab.
- Click "Open Resource Monitor" at the bottom.
- Make sure you are already connected to the server you want your friend to join.
- Go back in game and wait for the "Processes with Network Activity" list to update with "SCUM.exe".
- Checkmark SCUM.exe.
- Find under "TCP Connections" the "Remote Address" and "Remote Port".
- In this example we can connect to one of the official servers using 188.8.131.52:28102
Connecting to the Server
- Tell your friend to go in the game main menu and input the IP into the white box.
- Connect and now you are both on the same server!
- Thats it! You/Your friend are now on the same server.