To be able to lock pick in single player just follow the steps below.
Other SCUM Guides:
- Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More).
- Guide to the Hidden Controls and Features.
- Spawn Items Code & Extra Commands.
- All Underwater Cave Locations.
- List of All Items and NPC's.
- All Points of Interest.
- Best Character Build.
- Base Building Map.
- Mushroom Guide.
- Universal Guide.
- Cave Locations.
- Levels of Fame.
How to Practice Lock Picking in Single Player
- Create your FIRST character in single player.
- Find a building you want to lock, claim it and put the locks on. (you can lock any building and lock more than one door). Paste #setfamepointstoall 5000 into console to set your fame points to 5000. Remember, the locks you put on a door right now are the locks you'll "fight against" later.
- Go to the main menu.
- Create your SECOND character in single player. Increase your thievery skill to max since you will use this character for lock picking. DO NOT delete your FIRST character in any case, just use different name for your SECOND character because you won't be able to create two character with the same name.
- After creating your SECOND character, go to exactly the same building (on the same location) you locked using your first character.
- Lock the same doors you've already locked using your FIRST character. Paste #setfamepointstoall 5000 into console to set your fame points to 5000. You can put the same locks but it doesn't matter what locks you will use this time since you will only see the locks you used on your FIRST character.
- Exit the game completely and start the game again.
- Go inside single player using your SECOND character. Pay attention, if you login using your FIRST character it won't work.
- Door(s) should be locked now.
Use the codes below to make your life easier:
- #spawnitem Backpack_01_03
- #spawnitem Lockpick_Advanced_Item 10
- #spawnitem Screwdriver 10