The list of food that Wigfrid like. I prefer to keep notes over memorising everything, so Im leaving it here.
Other Don't Starve Together Guides:
- Guide to the Characters.
- When and How to Find Glommer.
- The Gorge / Quickstart and Beginners Guide.
- New Achievements of The Gorge (Gorge Mastery).
- Detailed Biome Guide / Forest.
- User Interface Guide.
- How to Play: Webber.
- How to Play: Wigfrid.
- Twitch Drops Guide.
Click to enlarge...
- Green border mean - the best value food. For example, fish doesnt last long (10 days), but it heal 40 health. It is good for healing. Pay attention to details.
- Yellow border mean - it is arguably the best value food. It allow to save meat, if you need it.
- Orange border mean - it spoil quick, but it has a good value. Btw, both meals heat you up by 40°C. Good for winter time and bad for summer.
Green numbers over meat or twigs mean - how much minimum value of it is required. You can find all food values in google.
"?" mean - you can add vegetables, mushrooms, berries, ice or anything, unless there is a note that restrict it. Adding a lot of meat (a value of 3) can result in Meaty Stew. Adding more than 1 monster meat can result in Monster Lasagna that will hurt your health. Mushrooms are vegetables in this game.
Do not add corn to fish food. It only decrease it's value!