If you want a badass Destiny 2 nickname using cool Destiny 2 Unicode symbols, read this guide!
Destiny 2 Guides:
- Beginners Guide 2019.
- Returning to the Game? Start Here!
- Moon Lost Sectors Locations Guide.
- Moon Region Chests Locations Guide.
- All Essence Locations (Lectern Guide).
- Materials and Glimmer Farming Guide.
- How to Open the Locked Rune Chests on Moon.
- How to Acquire: Outbreak Perfected Exotic Pulse Rifle.
- How to Spawn the Vex Overlords (Vex Invasion Zones).
- How to Acquire: Truth Exotic Rocket Launcher.
- How to Acquire: Lumina Exotic Hand Cannon.
- How to Acquire: Year 2 Pinnacle Weapons.
- How to Get the Wish-Ender Exotic.
This guide will show you how to use cool Destiny 2 symbols & characters for you to use as Destiny 2 nickname.
- Go to this link.
- Copy any of the symbols. Make up a username out of one or few of them
- Paste it as Steam username/nickname.
- As you changed a nickname on steam using one or few of these symbols, launch the game.
Note: These Destiny 2 symbols will look like squares anywhere outside of Destiny 2 game.
For example: Copying a sniper rifle symbol will look like this on steam: . It looks like a square. But in Destiny 2, when you get into the game, it will look like a sniper rifle. Steam or other games don't have these Unicode symbols. Only Destiny 2 does.
That's all there is to it. Have fun!