Learn the essentials for survival before you start. On the spot facts in the right order – no spoilers, no unnecessary stuff.
1. Craft an axe: stick (found on ground), stone (found on ground)
- You can “right-click harvest” any larger object in smaller (stick -> small stick, big stone – stone etc).
2. Eat as you go, only carry if you are stuffed
- You can safely eat any mushrooms (observe effects).
- Orange fruits are fine to eat.
3. Collect stuff as you go (stones, sticks, ropes, etc.)
4. Water: do not drink from dirty / unsafe water (parasites)
- You need a coconut (green, on ground), hitting it with an axe will reveal coconut.
- Right-click “drink” (for water) then right-click “harvest” yields two flesh filled, right-click “eat”.
- Whenever it rains and you are thirsty put coconut shells on ground, wait a moment, right-click “drink”.
- Always carry shells with you.
5. Danger avoidance
- Leeches: if magnification symbol appears, always check limbs for leeches.
- Snakes: if you hear rattle, immediately walk backwards, avoid by going around.
- Later you can easily shot with arrow and harvest the meat.
- Never touch bright colored frogs (you are a dead man).
Tools and Game Safe
1. Craft a blade (two stones)
- Required for harvesting animals.
2. Craft a bow (long stick from thin trees), rope (from big trees hanging down)
- This will be your best friend for hunting and defense.
- Always aim for the head (one shot kill)!
- Craft arrows (2 feathers from dead birds), small stick.
3. Craft a spear (long stick), blade, rope
- Very handy for spear fishing, quite easy, find fish, aim, hit.
4. Safe game: build a shelter, you can sleep and safe there
5. Only travel daytime, sleep in the night
- If you are in a hurry just build a bed from palm leafs (no safe).
- 4pm is the time to look for shelter.
1. Go hunting with your bow (always aim for the head for one shot kill!)
- Right-click to harvest animals (you get dirty).
- Wash yourself always if you a dirty (right-click on any water, even dirty water –> wash yourself).
- If you are dirty and you eat something –> parasites.
- Do not eat raw meat, always cook in fire.
- Parasites: by now you should have found the right mushroom (blue or brown).
2. Build fire
- Craft fire starter (stick, small stick).
- Get dry matter (birds nest, better: hit any bush/plant with a blade –> pile of leafs –> wait –> dry matter).
- Right-click “use” fire starter, drag dry matter from your inventory, light fire.
- Make armor from bones (banana leaf, 3 bones, 2 ropes, drag from inventory to your limbs.
The world is now good to explore.
Be the first to comment