More M&B2: Bannerlord Guides:
- Cheats (Console Commands).
- How to Make Gold (Fast Method).
- First Mission: Investigate Neretzes’s Folly.
- How to Win Tablut Gambling Every Time.
- Basic Manual Directional Blocking Guide.
- Silk Road / Trading and Goods Guide.
- Companion Location List.
- How to Form a Kingdom.
- Smithing System Guide.
- Main Questline Guide.
- Early Money Making.
- Trading Tips.
Hello everyone, this guide will show you how to increase your relationship points with other heroes in game without doing side quests.
So all you have to do is:
1) You have to know in which clan (he/she) in. (This will help you to find the clan Flefs). For example: Southern Empire (Pethros Clan) Flefs: Lycaron / Onira.
2) Now take a walk around the town center. For example: Lycaron.
3) Find a thugs inside the town and fight them(when you find a thug (1) Press F to Talk (2) Chose/ Having a look. Do you mind? (3) Chose / I don’t take orders from the likes of you.) after killing the thugs you will have this question, (You’ve cleared some members of a gang off of a territory that they claim. Do you want to stay here to make sure the others don’t try to take it back? (Chose/Yes).
4) After waiting for sometime, you will talk with the guy who lead this thugs (Chose/Go on i’m ready for more) then you will have another question, (The gang starts to come at you, but slowly, so you still have time to back off, do you wish to stand and confront them? Chose/Yes then Chose/ Attack) after winning the last fight your relation will increase with all the clan members who control the town (+2/+3).
Recommended for You
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Beginners Tips and Tricks
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Stats for All the Single Ladies
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Things Bannerlord Doesn’t Tell You
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – The Spy Party Quest Guide
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – One Trick to Manipulate Good Price, Make Profit and Level Trading