More Drug Dealer Simulator Guides:
- Beginners Guide.
- Useful Tips and Tricks.
- Mixing Your Junk: What Does What.
- How to Take Luggage in Sewages Alternative Routes.
- How to Find Alternative Routes to Sector B.
- How to Save Your Drugs from DEA.
- Where to Find Free Spray Paint.
- How To Cut Crystal Meth.
- Map of Ghetto.
Low end PC - FPS improvement for drug dealer simulator.
How to Improve FPS
FPS Improve - Low end PC
So do you have a low end pc just like me ? Maybe i have a solution.
We can say that this game is awesome and i dont bother losing graphics just to have more fps and an enjoyable experience.
- Click on Windows Search and type %appdata%.
- On that folder on the top just click on AppData and you will see 3 folders.
- Open the Local folder .. Search for the Drug Dealer Simulator open it.
- Open folder saved -> config ->WindowsNoEditor.
- Open GameUserSettings.ini with NotePad.
- Now change on [ScalabilityGroups] the numbers you have for those numbers i put.
sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000 //This option will make your game sharper or blurry watch out ! I put 50.000000 but did not notice fps improvement so if you want to change that number choose what fits you the best.
Warning: The settings above will remove the shadows on the game and it will make the game more bright ! You will lose some graphics but gain some fps.
- My PC: 25-30 FPS
- After doing this: 45-50 FPS
Please notice that it might not work on all PC's. This is for low end PC gamers!