More Terraria Guides:
- Beginners Guide (Journey's End / Update 1.4).
- How to Access The Easter Egg Two Evils World.
- How to Get Platinum Coins Very Easily.
- How to Obtain the Moon Lords Legs.
- Mod Recommendations.
- How to Obtain Zenith.
How to Fix Terraria 1.4 if It's Refusing to Launch or If You're Stuck In 220.127.116.11
Note: If you are using tModLoader from a previous version, do this.
If your game is still launching Terraria 18.104.22.168, or just refuses to launch at all, then try this:
- Step 1: Right click on Terraria, hold your cursor over manage, then hit "Browse Files"
- Step 2: Select everything in there, and delete it.
- Step 3: Hit Play on steam, it'll give you an error message and then prompt you to re-download Terraria
- Step 4: Re-Download Terraria.
- Step 5: Play!
That's the most basic method to fix Terraria if it refuses to load or if you're stuck in 22.214.171.124
If you want to re-download tModLoader, get the DLC in the Terraria shop.